Superposition principle ++
- Download this simulation! Only $6 Add to cart
- Subscribe Everything in our catalogue! Schools, libraries, individuals
- The total electric field at a point is equal to the vector sum of the fields due to each source charge.
- The total electric force experienced by a single charge at a point is equal to the vector sum of the forces due to each source charge.
This is the superposition principle.
Click on to run the animation step by step.
Click on “Field at any point” and click into the screen to show the field at any point.
Click on the button "drag the charge" then drag the test charge to compute the force at any point of the plane.
- To apply the superposition principle.