- Download this simulation! Only $6 Add to cart
- Subscribe Everything in our catalogue! Schools, libraries, individuals
6 8 1012141618+
This animation presents the two modes of conduction of nerve messages :
- Continuous conduction
- Sal tatory conduction
Subscribe now to read more about this topic!
- To distinguish between continuous and saltatory conduction.
- To understand the advantage that accrues, in terms of speed of conduction, from the presence of a myelin sheath.
- To understand how the action potential propagates from node to node in saltatory conduction.
- To clarify the idea of local currents and their importance in the regeneration of the action potential.