- Solve problems involving similar shapes where the scale factor is known or can be found.
- Use, read, write and convert between standard units, converting measurements of length, mass, volume and time from a smaller unit of measure to a larger unit, and vice versa, using decimal notation to up to three decimal places.
- Recognise, describe and build simple 3-D shapes, including making net.
- Compare and classify geometric shapes based on their properties and sizes and find unknown angles in any triangles, quadrilaterals, and regular polygons.
- Describe positions on the full coordinate grid (all four quadrants).