Interactive Earth: Mountains and deserts HTML5
- Where are the great glaciers?
- Is there a relationship between the position of the deserts on Earth and their latitudes?
- Are there mountains beneath the oceans?
This animation from the Interactive Earth collection illustrates the geography of our planet.
Select and overlay the views you want and then rotate the globe.
Click "2D Projection" to switch to a 2D map.
- To locate the main mountain ranges without forgetting the ocean chains.
- To know the names and altitudes of the highest peaks.
- To teach that there is a relationship between deserts and latitudes.
- To distinguish the seas and oceans.
- To review the main features of the Earth's geography.